Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mother, MAY I?


May I eat the slime, Mom?

No.

But it's cool Mom.

No.

But it looks like boogers Mom.

No.

Just a little bit?

No. 

Can I lick it?

No.

Okay.


But of course, boys being boys, the slime WAS ingested. Thankfully, no hospital or doctor visits required.

And then, life being what it is, 1 month and 2 days after the post-bathtime fall and stitches, you know what happened? No. Really. Take a guess!


More stitches! Practically on top of the last ones, these ones were from an unfortunate fall into Nana's coffee table. Prompting my mom, once again, to say, "Better you than me, I don't know how you do it."

Thankfully the rest of May was injury free and we did celebrate #2's final trip to the dentist and his last visit with the happy, giggle-inducing magic nose.


I wonder if insurance will cover a sniff or two for me...



No comments:

Post a Comment